Teakwood Sandstone Step Treads
- Armstone’s beautiful and earthy Teakwood Sandstone Step Treads are imported directly from India. Every piece has blonde tone’s throughout and its sandblasted finish gives the stone a rough texture that enables a firm grip underfoot – an ideal quality for steps. However, sandblasting also changes certain aspects of the stone, for example, its colour which becomes much lighter in compared to other processes like the honed finish.
- Also, compared to its sibling – Sydney Sandstone -Teakwood Sandstone is more dense. This is quite an advantageous quality and allows Teakwood Sandstone to be used in a variety of settings where there is more foot traffic and added wear and tear on the stone. With its natural wood grain patterns, it is easy to see by Teakwood Sandstone it a popular, and appealing, choice for decorating any outdoor steps.
- 1200x400x35mm Bullnose (On One Long Side)
- 1200x400x35mm Pencil Edge (On One Long Side)
Teakwood Honed or Sandblasted Pavers:
Tiles Honed or Sandblasted:
Copings Honed or Sandblasted:
- 600x450x35/20mm Drop Edge (Made From One Piece)
- 600x400x30mm Bullnose Edge (On One Long Side)
- 600x300x40mm Split Edge (On Two Long Side)