Sandstone Porcelain Pavers
Our Sandstone Porcelain Pavers are the perfect fit for those who truly want to achieve a functional and elegant paving solution. Retaining the beautiful Sandstone feel and colour tone was the primary goal with our Sandstone Porcelain Pavers, with a non-slip, micro-sanded finish these pavers feel like just like Sandstone under the foot and are ideal to be used as coping as well as paving in wet areas. A flexible solution for those who have always dreamed of having Sandstone around a pool. You need not worry about creeping chlorine and mould discolouration ever again. The yellow banded, Australian favourite has never been a more perfect choice for your outdoor scape.
Sandstone Porcelain Pavers are available in bullnose, pencil round and as drop edge coping.
For further information on how you can best use Sandstone Porcelain Pavers, please click here to contact one of our team members.
- High slip resistance (P5 or R11)
- Does not require sealing and pre-sealing
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Salt resistant
- Frost resistant
- Heat resistant
- Uniform in size and thickness
- Mould and Moss resistant
- High level of chemical resistance
- High weight load resistance
- Can be laid on road base, sand, grass, pedestals and slabs